Posted to rec.woodworking
Bob Mill Bob Mill is offline

Default Zero clearance insert for Craftsman table saw

That's kinda was I was thinking, but here's a dumb question. Since
they old insert clipped into the table, but plywood insert isn't going
to be able to do that. How do you guys secure your homemade insert
into the opening?

Thanks for all the help.

Bob

C & E wrote:
"Bob Mill" wrote in message
oups.com...
I've had a Craftsman job site table saw for a couple of years now and
have been having a hard time trying to find a zero clearance insert for
it. The inserts that come with it are metal rectangles that hook/latch
into the table top. Here's a link to the saw:
http://www.sears.com/sr/javasr/produ...OL& ihtoken=1

I know this is a long shot, but does anyone have ideas on where I can
find a zero clearance TP for it? Thanks in advance.

Bob

Use some doublesided tape to attach your old plate to piece of high quality
plywood, use a templae bit in your router and you're in business.