Posted to rec.woodworking
Dave Hall Dave Hall is offline

Default Norm uses a tool without a tail?

On 16 Nov 2006 07:52:23 -0800, "RayV" wrote:

wrote:

McFeelys sells an adapter for Yankee screwdrivers that accepts regular
1/4" driver bits. Just enter "yankee" in their search box on
www.mcfeelys.com

Thanks guys. Any truth to the comments I have seen that a twist bit
won't cut when chucked in a yankee driver? I can't see any reason why
they wouldn't work.

I have a push drill (i.e a yankee drill) that came with twist drill
bits. The ends that go in the chuck are quite different than a
standard twist bit, but the cutting part is just like any other twist
bit.

Dave Hall