Strider

Default OT-John Kerry

On Thu, 29 Jan 2004 22:42:35 -0500, "Peter Reilley"
wrote:

"Bob G" wrote in message
.. .
On Thu, 29 Jan 2004 10:39:38 -0500, "Peter Reilley"
wrote:

You have a real problem here, the likely Democratic candidate, Kerry,
Dean, or Clark, might be liars. The Republican candidate is a liar.
Lieberman is just the "Bush" on the Democratic ballot. Who are you
going to vote for?

Pete.

Okay, you could very well be right. Truthfully I don't follow
politics that closely. Infrequently watch TV, maybe catch 3 hours
total a week.

Soooo ... you could very well be correct that Bush is a liar.

I've heard folks assert as much.

So, enlighten me. What lies did he tell? To the American public.
Any stories he told while relating how big a fish he caught last time
he went fishing doesn't count.

Understand what I'm asking. I'm not asking for accusations. I'm
asking for facts.

Bob

The big one that is killing people now is; Saddam had WMD's.

Are you following the process where blame for Bush's lies is being
shifted to the CIA. The CIA expressed reservations before the war but
Bush did not listen.

The Bush people "outed" a CIA agent to get back at her husband.

These two things have probably done more damage to the CIA
than anything in a long time. Will the CIA risk giving the president
any meaningful intelligence in the future? Not likely.

Will CIA agents risk their lives overseas when they may be exposed by
their government for political gain? Not likely.

If anyone had any hope that the CIA would be of any use in this
stupid "war against terrorism" those hopes are now dashed.
The terrorists are going to win because we are stabbing ourselves
in the back. They must be enjoying the show.

Pete.

How did Bush force the CIA to give Clinton the same info in 1998?

How did Bush force all the intelligence agencies in the world to
believe the same things?

I give your Bash Bush conspiracy theory a 2 of 5. Original, but
completely lacking in depth. Details, man, Details! If you are going
to spin a whopper then it wont work without details.

Strider