Posted to alt.home.repair

Default where find tool box?

"RB" wrote in message
I recently bought a new tool box on Ebay. It is marked "Popular
Mechanics", and the sticker looks like the well known PM logo. Doesn't
say where it's made. The only other info is p/n 0650.

It's a cheap looking, gray plastic thing, approx 25x9x10. I've searched
around through Google and can't find any reference to these. I'd like to
pick up a couple more. The source I bought it from had only the one.
Even though it looks like it's somehow associated with the Popular
Mechanics we all know, I doubt if it is.

Anyone know where I might be able to buy these?

How much did it cost?