Posted to alt.electronics
Wombat-Pipex-News Wombat-Pipex-News is offline

Default 3 LEDs and 3 Switches..

"John Fields" wrote in message
On Thu, 16 Nov 2006 08:53:58 -0500, "Wombat-Pipex-News"
wrote:

Just the Job dude.
Thanks.
I was Just looking at NOR, NAND type CMOS chips :-)
http://www.doctronics.co.uk/4011.htm

Use full info.

Thanks again.

---
You're welcome. :-)

Check rev A, I forgot the LED current limiting resistors on the
original.

--
JF

Thanks John.
Though Now you said that I can see where its at. Ive already done that side
of the design.
I was intending to run the LEDs via step down resistor and a Transistor.
Thats how the Voice box bit works, so I was just following on from that.
I understand why they are used.
Thanks again, will post a vid on YouTube once Ive finished the board.
Im also adding a DTMF Chip to the 8 LEDs to give of a small bleep as they
light.
Just wondering (as Ive not got a chip to play with) if the Tone is constent
from a 5089.?
Coz if it is Ill have to add a small cut off delay. Can't have the thing
bleeping for every. :-)

Thanks again.
Regards
Wombat.
Ps. you can see what its going in bellow.
--
Find more info at:
http://www.wombatppc.dsl.pipex.com/