Posted to rec.woodworking
George George is offline

Default Craftsman Table Saw ---- What's the yellow circle for?

"bremen68" wrote in message
oups.com...
Howdy all... Pop always said the only dumb question is the one you
won't ask... What is the yellow plastic circle/plug for on the older
(possibly newer) C-man a0" contractor style table saws? The plug is
located in the table top right before the blade insert.

I didn't get a manual with my saw and I've wondered what it's there
for. I think it has "exact cut" or something like that on it. (I'm
working from memory and didn't feel like waiting till I got home to
post the question.. A. Because I'd probably forget -- again and/or B.
SWMBO or the youngins would keep me hoppin and I'd probably forget ---
again... ;-) )

Exac-ti-cut was the nomenclature, as memory serves, and one use has been
given.