Ecnerwal

Default Advice needed wet basement

In article ,
"Backlash" wrote:

Damn! I'm glad we don't have many basements around here! I thought getting
flooded was bad....

The sad part is that many new houses don't have all this done when built
(at which point it is all relatively cheap and easy, becasue you already
have the hole open to put the house in, which is the expensive part of
fixing it later). Heck, I put the drainage pipes in around the frostwall
for my on-grade slab. Having worked in a basement shop, I'm building my
actual shop at and above ground, not down in it.