Posted to rec.woodworking
Doug Miller Doug Miller is offline

Default Jointer/Planer Hijack

In article , Tom Watson wrote:
On Thu, 16 Nov 2006 03:54:22 GMT, (Doug Miller)
wrote:

some good stuff. some not so good stuff.

Same as you...

Hey you old bugger what you doing up so late!

Same as you... and I'm pretty sure you're even older than I am.

If you would only eliminate the concept of "perfect" from your
mentality, I would be happier,

I doubt it...

and so would you.

...but you might be right there.

"...it's only rock and roll but I like it, like it, yes I do..."

Naaaahhh. With rare exceptions, Rachmaninoff and Barber among them, music
written much beyond the end of the nineteenth century is mostly crap.

--
Regards,