Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob the Brewer Bob the Brewer is offline

Default AprilAir/ Whole home humidifier cost range?

I bought a whole house humidifer from http://www.alpinehomeair.com/ in
Rockford Illinois. It came with a DVD on how to install it, but I
ended up chickening out after watching the DVD a few times, so I called
a local HVAC contractor to come do it. It cost me two hours of labor
to get it installed. I don't remember the exact hourly rate... but it
was still cheaper in the end to have it installed this way than if I
had bought it locally with installation included.

sb wrote:
Hi

Can anybody tell me whats a normal or good price to get a AprilAir/
Whole home humidifier installed?

Thanks