Posted to rec.woodworking
Jim Northey Jim Northey is offline

Default Any mechanisms available for slide-out, drop-down drawers?

"Lobby Dosser" wrote in message
"Norm Dresner" wrote:

I want to build a cabinet for some tools that are very flat and
generally thin. What I'd like is a set of drawers that slide out and
drop down to a, say, 45 degree angle so I can see the whole tool. Are
there any slide mechanisms available that do this or am I stuck using
my own, handmade, solution?
TIA
Norm

Google: under cabinet holder

I've seen just the mechanism sold somewhere. Thought it was Lee Valley or
Rockler, but can't find it there.

Same here. Though I think it was to hold a cook book or a spice rack, some
thing like that.I'd check the kitchen sections for it.
Jim