Posted to uk.d-i-y
The3rd Earl Of Derby The3rd Earl Of Derby is offline

Default Check the box!

Owain wrote:
The3rd Earl Of Derby wrote:
I don't know about Asda cheese pieces, but Tesco checkout
operators are trained to open boxes of eggs and check for cracked
ones.
The training's failed, then. Never once seen this although use
Tesco often.
Oh well, perhaps they're not trained, perhaps I just get the
intelligent ones who do it on their own initiative.

Or they've got wise to you returning some, frequently.

No, because I don't buy eggs, I just show an interest in what the
person in front of me is buying.

It helps to pass the time and some of the combinations of customer and
product are perplexing.

Owain

Hahahaha! I can think of something else you're saying.

--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite