Glenn Ashmore

Default OT-John Kerry

Nancy wrote:

In article ,
"Jeff McCann" wrote:

Furthermore, Kerry has actually consistently stoop up for vets, unlike
Bush, who has opposed combat pay for troops in Iraq, cut and de-funded
vets benefits and the VA medical system.

Jeff

And the reference for your left-wing nonsense is what exactly?

Take a look at this from a conservative forum about combat pay:
http://209.157.64.200/focus/f-news/1001681/posts

Or this about Veterans benifits:
http://www.axisoflogic.com/artman/pu...ter_3581.shtml

You might also consider the situation at Fort Gordon, Ga, which I am
personally familliar with, where several hundred combat wounded soldiers
were held after returning from Iraq waiting medical treatment all summer
in un-aircinditioned W.W.II barracks with PortaPotties rather than
running water. They would be there still if that "left wing rag", the
Augusta Chronicle, had not spilled the beans. ("Left wing" is in quotes
because only Atilla the Hun would consider the Chronicle even slightly
liberal.)

Turns out that even though there were available beds in army hospitals,
they were held there to avoid having to include them in any casualty
counts the media might assemble and keep medical costs down.

--
Glenn Ashmore

there of) at: http://www.rutuonline.com