Posted to alt.home.repair
HotRod HotRod is offline

Default Advice on new Dishwasher Features

When I did this a few years ago after reading a lot of websites and consumer
reports I had the choice of two BOSCH units and a KitchenAid, everything in
I went with the KitchenAid and have never regreted it. The internal layout
and little extra's that they thought of can been seen as well as the fact
that it has the impeller and SS inside. At the end of the day the only thing
my guests and wife comment about are how clean the dishes are "Soap makes
the difference" and how silent it runs... Slience is the numder one thing
everyone notices...