Old Nick

Default Scam?

On Thu, 29 Jan 2004 01:21:58 +0000, Ian Malcolm
vaguely proposed a theory
.......and in reply I say!:

Actually, he says he will ship it from _here_ (he is in another
country with his wife's father), whereabouts unknown?

hmmmm....

P.S Gunner, Our london local newspaper is the 'Evening Standard' If he
can email you a photo of the mill with the current issue folded heading
up laying on the table, with a message to you written in marker pen, Its
probably legit, but he has allready said he's out of the country so
would probably have an excuse ready. He'd have to return to prepare it
for shipping though, so any excuse shouldnt hold up.

Spike....Spike? Hello?