Posted to alt.home.repair
Nick Hull Nick Hull is offline

Default Anything unsafe about this proposed wiring?

In article ,
"Toller" wrote:

If we had thought of it last year when new carpet was installed perhaps one
could have gone in the floor, but I am not messing with the carpet.

Sometimes when I need to run a wire quick & dirty I bore a .38 calibre
hole and run a wire thru it. Larger wire needs a .45 cal hole. Make
sure you have something that will stop the bullet and no plumbing or
wiring is in the path, although I have run wires thru heating ducts when
no better path could be found. It's safe if properly fused and codes
don't count if it's a plug-in.

--
Free men own guns - www.geocities/CapitolHill/5357/