Posted to alt.home.repair
Joseph Meehan Joseph Meehan is offline

Default Musty Bathroom Odors

moonflower wrote:
Joseph Meehan wrote:
Moonflower wrote:
Oh, thanks. Much appreciated help. Though I wouldn't mind opening
the window on the bath, I try to keep it shut coz I have a lot of
peeping toms. :-) Not the up-close type, but the ones with scopes
and binoculars and such.

Don't ask me how I know. It's fun frustrating them from time to
time.

You may need to add a power vent. If there is moisture being
trapped in that room there will be mold.

If you are in the habit of leaving the door shut, maybe you
should leave that open.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia 's Muire duit

Hmm, you know what guys? It getting better now.

As it gets colder outside, it generally gets dryer inside. The problem
did no go away, it was only reduced for a while, but it will come back.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia 's Muire duit