Posted to rec.woodworking
bf bf is offline

Default Comments wanted on Jet JPM-13CS Planer/Molder

bf wrote:
To me, a warrantee isn't very useful, other than returning an out of
the box failure. Most manufacturers either don't stand behind their
warrantee or make you jump through too many hoops and stall too much to
make the warrantee really worth anything.

Sorry, I want to make it clear that the above is just my opinion, not a
slam on you for wanting a warrantee. It's just in my opinion, a
warrantee isn't worth that big of a premium vs a lightly used tool in
perfect condition.

Also, FYI, Amazon no longer does free shipping on big tools. It will
cost you an extra $149 to ship it, so you might be better off buying it
locally if you go the new route.