Posted to alt.home.repair
Beachcomber Beachcomber is offline

Default CONTRACTORS: Do they target women or...will people ever learn to ignore the trolls?

Let me use myself as an example. At this moment, I have a very
unhappy woman client. She has complained to the BBB.

Oh right. Your personal rendition of a single annecdote
trumps a year of BBB data.

Her lawyers have told her she is wrong and unreasonable. My lawyers
have told her she is wrong and unreasonable. The BBB has told her
there is nothing they can do.

Hmmm... just what did she think you did anyway?

I myself am amused at the rise of such web sites such as "Angie's
List" which claim to separate the good and honest contractors (right
down to the individual workman level) from the stooges and the crooks.

Beachcomber