Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.rural,alt.politics,alt.california,chi.general
Rudy Canoza Rudy Canoza is offline

Default Why hick cracker Americans can't compete, period

corn-holing cousin-****ing filthy
fundamentalist-superstition low-brow hick cracker
jimmie ledford, ****bag, wrote:

they are actually working against
the local tradition of keeping land reappraisals from remaining
revenue neutral. our old way of doing was to adjust the tax rate so
the increased property value did not actually produce a tax increase.
the home or land might increase by 10% for tax value on reappraisal
but then the rate was lowered by the required amount so as to keep
the amount of tax owed the same as before the reappraisal.

That's bull****. It would be horrible policy even if
it were true, but it isn't true - it's bull****.

an area our local government has really screwed up is in how they give
millions of dollars and millions more in tax incentives to yankee
companies for moving here and bringing their jobs. the government wants
the income tax base but fails to consider how the average local has not
the education nor the expertise to accommodate the work force needs and
requirements of the high tech companies relocating here.

Ha ha ha ha ha! Thanks for the candid admission,
jimmie-fat-****. That was hilarious! You're a bunch
of troglodyte corn-holers who just don't know how to
live in the modern world. You want that cable or
satellite teeeee-veeeee (that's how hicks say it)
pumped into your ****ing shack, but you're too
goddamned ****ing stupid to participate in the
processes that make it happen.

What a great quote, jimmie-fat-****. It's right down
there with the one by one Rev. Ray Mummert concerning
the teaching of evolution: "We've been attacked by the
intelligent, educated segment of the culture."
http://www.kuro5hin.org/story/2005/3/29/101723/142