Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.rural,alt.politics,alt.california,chi.general

Default How Real Americans Can Compete with "Hard Workin" Day Labor

Brent P wrote:
In article , Jim wrote:

no. the first guy noise they made here was, the taxes are to low
and then something about how yous-guys could have more government
services if you'd pay more taxes.

Remember, stupidity is the most powerful force in the universe. They
created the expensive, corrupt, high taxing governments where they used
to be. They flee to avoid the taxes then re-create the same mess where
they flee to.

Brent, don't take what I say personal. my little tirade is merely
the result of my complete dissatisfaction with how the good life
was stolen by local scalawags who sold it for money.

I'm not. I've seen it happen. People move into an area to escape
something from their old area then change the new one to look like the old.

They move out to the far burbs to avoid the strip malls and parking lots
and traffic. Then they build the stripmalls, parking lots and cause
traffic. They move into chicago to enjoy unique neighborhood businesses,
etc and then next thing you know it's all corporate chains and all the
unique family run businesses are gone.

Brent, do you ever find anything positive in the world? All you do is
bitch, bitch, bitch. Foreign competition is bad. According to you,
US unemployment, which is close to historic lows, is calculated
incorrectly for political purposes. According to you, the national
debt is higher than it was 50 or a hundred years ago, so the economy is
doomed to failure, even though GDP and the economy have grown with it.
More total tax revenue is collected today than ever before, while tax
cuts have enabled lower income families to avoid paying taxes
altogether, and you say that's bad. Now, it's turned to bitching
about communities changing over time being a bad thing.

How the hell do you get out of bed every day? If I had the outlook
you do, I would have shot myself a long time ago.