Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Obtaining a switching signal from an alarm.

I've got an alarm clock which gives the usual 'beep beep' wake up call.
I'd like to use it to switch a sound system on. The sound system is
already switched via a low voltage relay, so I'd like some opinions on the
most elegant way of doing this. I have my own ideas but wondered if I'm
missing a better way. Direct connection to the clock isn't a problem.

--
*Some days you're the dog, some days the hydrant.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.