Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andy Burns Andy Burns is offline

Default Check the box!

Andy Hall wrote:

Another example of this is where the store has not price marked an item
correctly and it won't scan at the register. Typically someone is sent
to check or the customer is asked the price. Under those circumstances
I will tell them that I don't know but I will offer them so much for
it. They can decide if they want to accept it.

Very annoying at supermarkets when it happens on low value items, they
ought to have a policy that any item where the barcode reads ok, but the
computer doesn't know the price is 10p, that'd encourage them to get the
stock system right ...