Posted to alt.home.repair

Default CONTRACTORS: Do they target women or do they pull the same ruses on men?

"Lisa BB." wrote in message
anews.com...
"MRS. CLEAN" wrote in
ups.com:

Do contractors bluff their way into men's lives in the same fashion
that they do women?

Or, are men smarter than women on projects?

No, they just Think they can get away with it toward women.
I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOO SICK OF SOME CONTRACTORS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you the right questions, they can't get away with as much. It's said that
men are unable to say "I don't know", but I think women are equally full of
pride at times. How about asking friends for ideas about questions to ask,
instead of putting up a wall and pretending to know what everyone is talking
about?