Artemia Salina

Default OT-John Kerry

On Thu, 29 Jan 2004 07:50:14 +0000, Strider wrote:

On Thu, 29 Jan 2004 07:32:39 GMT, Abrasha wrote:

Gunner wrote:

*****Gunners Note..this is an email from someone Im well aquainted with
in the retired Special Forces community.

So, what's your point Gunner?

What are you complaining about?

You weren't forced to read it.

*sigh*....

So by your logic, Abrasha shouldn't read things he doesn't like?
How does one go about doing that, exactly? In other words how is
he supposed to know whether he'll like something without reading it?

Personally I was SURPRISED to see Gunner attempting to smear someone
who isn't a conservative republican, like himself, the moment they seemed
to be gaining in popularity. This is EXTREMELY uncharacteristic of Gunner,
and I NEVER would have expected it of him.

--
"Please God, help me cleanse the computer of viruses and evil photographs
that disturb and ruin my work ..., so that I shall be able to cleanse