Posted to rec.woodworking
Allen Roy Allen Roy is offline

Default My Milwaukee 18 Volt Cordless Hammer Drill ((Model LokTor 0624-20)Lost Traction

It sounds like you broke the motor shaft. Take it to your nearest
Milwaukee Repair Center. Milwaukee discontinued their "limited lifetime
warranty" but if the tool shows no signs of abuse, they will repair it at no
charge or very little charge.

Allen
"spinfast3" wrote in message
ups.com...
My Milwaukee cordless hammer drill (Model LokTor 0624-20) suddenly
lost traction. The motor runs OK and I can hear the spindle spinning
as the motor turns, but the chuck will not engage the spindle. The
chuck does not respond to either forward or reverse. I tried
tightening the hex screw inside the chuck, but that did not fix the
problem. Does anyone have a repair suggestion?