Posted to uk.d-i-y
Helen Deborah Vecht Helen Deborah Vecht is offline

Default Cool Gadget!

Andy Hall typed

On 2006-11-14 14:47:41 +0000, Helen Deborah Vecht
said:

"Mary Fisher" typed

"jkn" wrote in message
ups.com...
Also currently on special offer (as a single) in Maplin, for £5.99.
"Turn off your Christmas tree lights without leaving your sofa"

There's nothing like laziness carried out well!

I often see people frantically looking for remotes for their telly,
isn't this just another thing to get lost?

Mary

Yes, but it's potentially a boon for a diabled person who is not too
chaotic...

Helen

Have you looked at the more sophisticated programmable devices based
around PDAs which will cope with a range of target devices?

No, but I'm fairly mobile at the moment.

I'm a great believer in using every possible trick on cheap mainstream
gadgets; My Nokia 3120 is my diary cos I can't write much...

--
Helen D. Vecht:
Edgware.