Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mary Fisher Mary Fisher is offline

Default Cool Gadget!

"Staffbull" wrote in message
ups.com...

badger.badger wrote:
The Medway Handyman wrote:
Wandering about my local B&Q today - looking for a 2 gang to 3 gang
socket
converter (which I later found at TLC for 60% less) I came across;

Byron Remote Control Sockets.

Basically three adaptors that plug into socket outlets and a remote
control.
You plug your appliance into the adaptor. Then you can turn those
appliances (up to 3000w) on/off via remote!

We have two table lamps and a floor lamp in our lounge, all of which are
PITA to switch on/off. No I can sit there & pretend I'm Ernst Starvro
Blofeld! Great fun & useful for £20!

Yep, and yet another potential source of interferance to renault cowners
and their keyless cars...

I had a Laguna Initiale and whenever I had my 17" LCD monitor on there
was no way the bugger would open let alone start !!

We've not had any problems with our Laguna ... ?

Perhaps it's too old .... R reg

Mary