Posted to rec.woodworking
RayV RayV is offline

Default Norm uses a tool without a tail?

Wood Butcher wrote:
You'll find bits for your Yankee at both Highland HW and LV.

http://www.highlandwoodworking.com/i...=screwdri ver
- see "Schroder Spiral Ratchet"

http://www.leevalley.com/wood/page.a...411,43417&ap=1

Art

"RayV" wrote
I was googling to try and find bits for an old Stanley Yankee driver I
have ....

Thanks. For those interested Garret Wade still sells the 'original'
Stanley Yankee
http://www.garrettwade.com/jump.jsp?...&itemID=103531

What I still can't find are the X drill bits for this driver. I
recently pulled this thing out of the drawer and sprayed a little
lithium on it and tried it out. I love it! If you have never tried
one of these drivers you should. It fits where a cordless can't and
gives you a lot of control. Very easy to use and the one drill bit I
have for it works almost as fast as the cordless. I may get another to
replace my ratcheting screwdriver.

I may also get one to modify for use with the newer 1/4" quick change
bits.