Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] scott21230@gmail.com is offline

Default Home Depot and Gas Furnace Installation

If you actually bothered to search the newsgroups for comments from
people who have used Home Depot's installatino services you would have
already found enough information to avoid using them.

And someone above me said something about their special order stuff
being not very good. Please elaborate. I've special ordered several
doors (and ordered appliances that they don't stock) from HD and Lowes
and never had a problem with them. The fact that I can't see them
first and have to wait 6 weeks to get them sometimes has so far been
the worst part. However, the quality of the products has always been
excellent.