Posted to uk.d-i-y
Staffbull Staffbull is offline

Default Light Sensitive Pendant Fitting

wrote:
(Apologies if this is a bit O/T)

I'm looking for a light fitting or bulb that's light sensitive to turn
pendant lights on & off when I'm on holiday. I'd like to be able to
chose the number of hours it's on for (I just want it on during the
evening - not dawn to dusk) and it might be useful if I could adjust
the sensitivity.

Homebase do exactly what I'm looking for (it looks like this:
http://www.esp2office.biz/largeImages/0986782.jpg) but they keep
breaking & seem to be oversensitive - they turn on when a cloud passes
over in the middle of the day.

I've tried Maplins, B&Q, Screwfix & my local electrical shop for
something similar - but no joy. Any suggestions?

Michael

But no timer facility, you could add a separate timer :-)