Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] flb51notthis@comcast.net is offline

Default Glue for bathroom ceramic soap dish

On Mon, 13 Nov 2006 10:24:35 -0500, "RichK" wrote:

Hi All,

The built-in into the wall soap dish in my bathroom broke off. Most

of it
is still in the wall and it's a clean break, so I'd like to glue it

back on.

Are there any glue or epoxy materials, which would stand up to this

sort of
application.

Thanks Much,

Richk

Go to HomeDepot and get the grout, adhesive thinset in a quart tub.
Clean out the debris to the substrate, install the adhesive, put the
new soap dish in the pocket, use tape (duct tape) to hold it in place
until it sets. Grout and you will have a professional installation.

-Lee