Posted to sci.electronics.repair
kyle kyle is offline

Default Zenith D60WLCD blue fog

James,

When you say "once IT starts to burn" .. what is IT? The blue filter?
What exactly?

I have a service guy coming out wednesday.. charging me $60 trip fee,
then $175 labor + parts.. ouch! I throw the tv away at $750 all
inclusive.. who knows what else might go wrong with it :P

James Sweet wrote:
kyle wrote:
Ohh PS- as last night was our first real long usage (+4hrs) of the
beast, it started to get worse! It is now taking up a considerable
more bottom right portion than when we first turned it on, verified it
was working / hooked up correctly to DVR, then turned it off...

That's expected, once it starts to burn, it darkens and absorbs light
which burns it faster.