Strider

Default OT-John Kerry

On Thu, 29 Jan 2004 07:32:39 GMT, Abrasha wrote:

Gunner wrote:

*****Gunners Note..this is an email from someone Im well aquainted with
in the retired Special Forces community.

"Gunner
I am personally acquainted with the author of this article in the WSJ.
Steve Sherman is highly thought of in the Special Forces/Special
Operations world and has authored "Who's Who" type books that have
become the authoritative word by those who need to know who was, who
wasn't, who is and who isn't. The man tells the truth as he finds it
without embellishment."

(name with held by Gunner)

So, what's your point Gunner?

Other than the fact, that you wholeheartedly agree with the opinion of some
right wing nut case, who doesn't like that Kerry went home to Massachusetts and
who doesn't like Jane Fonda. Which is really a point you don't need to belabor
in this newsgroup. We know that already. Tell us something we don't know.

Abrasha
http://www.abrasha.com

What are you complaining about?

You weren't forced to read it.

I would like to hear your definition of "right wing nut case". The
author of that note seemed literate, and he presented his view in a
very professional manner. You, on the other hand immediately started
belaboring a post you didn't have to read and started calling people
you don't know a "right wing nut case". Frankly, you seem the one
with both an attitude problem and much less literate. I suspect that
speaking out of your ass can do this.

Strider