Posted to alt.home.repair
Terry Terry is offline

Default OT Punctuation was connecting electrical cords in a home

On Mon, 13 Nov 2006 12:04:23 -0500, Goedjn wrote:

Is this a low-voltage lighting setup, something inside the
walls, or an actual extension cord? The rules are different
for all the cases, and I, at least am not totally clear on
what you're trying to do, and why.

I am not trying to be anal. I am trying to learn.

I would punctuate the last sentence as

The rules are different for all cases, and I, at least, am not clear.

Could you....The rules are different for all cases. And I, at least,
am not clear.

I don't think starting with And or But is good practice either.