Posted to uk.d-i-y
Lobster Lobster is offline

Default Mirror adhesive OK?

Andy Burns wrote:
Lobster wrote:

I've got an old 7'x4' mirror wardrobe door which I've decided to
recycle in the refurbed bathroom - basically by removing the glass,
cutting it down a bit and hanging it along the complete length of one
wall, above the basin.

Is this one of those sliding wall to floor doors? I have a couple which
will soon be removed, but thought (hoped!) they were toughened glass and
therefore wouldn't be cuttable, or even drillable ...

But actually, one of the 2 doors is cracked through from top to bottom
courtesy of visting nephews playing hide-and-seek (bless!) so I might be
in luck. Doors are very old (and do have this film reinforcement on the
back), so maybe predate some regulation or other?

David