Posted to uk.d-i-y
dog-man dog-man is offline

Default reccomend a self levelling screed for concrete floor

I am in the process of redoing part of my kitchen / diner concrete
floor.

It is incredibly uneven, so I am going to take away part of the old
concrete floor and renew it. I believe it is past levelling with any
screed. The previous owner must have laid it whilst drunk.

When I have done this, I will need to level it with screed.

Can anyone reccomend a self levelling floor compound that is easy to
use and to obtain?

I have never done this before, so is it really self levelling if I just
spread it as evenly as possible?

Steve.......