Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dave Fawthrop Dave Fawthrop is offline

Default Does this exist?

On Mon, 13 Nov 2006 13:44:07 -0000, "Chris Styles"
wrote:

|Hi,
|
|I want to be able to bolt things down to my workbench easily using bolts
|with plastic moulded "wheel" handles. I don't have access to the underside
|of the bench because of the way it is made, so I'm not able to use pronged
|tee's :

I made the front of my workbench free of all obstructions so that I could
use a fancy expensive removable vice, which has remained in its box.

I use some big G clamps, which only need a 1 inch lip round the bench.
http://www.screwfix.com/app/sfd/cat/...26homeRef%3 D
http://tinyurl.com/yh8wk2