Backlash

Default Ultimate Workshop?

Jeridiah, thanks man, that was pretty interesting.

RJ

"Jeridiah" wrote in message
om...
"Backlash" wrote in message

Would you mind posting some pics to

http://photobucket.com/ or to the dropbox

for all interested to see?

I picked a few out of what I have on my PC with me. I have a bunch
more at home. This covers the basic structure.

Pic 13 shows the beginning of the wall before the bracing is
installed.
http://img17.photobucket.com/albums/...icture_013.jpg

This shows the wall a little higher and the bracing installed for the
first stage.
http://img17.photobucket.com/albums/...icture_022.jpg

A look down the wall from the top before it is filled with cement.
The PVC that can be seen near the bottom of the wall is for running
wiring, water, etc. The rebar can be seen at this point too. There
is also vertical bars dropped in every 2 feet to form a 2x2 grid of
rebar.
http://img17.photobucket.com/albums/...icture_029.jpg

Getting ready to do the first pour. That cement pump is an amazing
machine. The operator has a remote control that can do just about
everything except drive the machine down the road.
http://img17.photobucket.com/albums/...icture_031.jpg

Complete walls ready for the final(2nd) pour. All of the doors are
framed properly. The walls are braced and straight.
http://img17.photobucket.com/albums/...icture_079.jpg

Any more questions, drop me a line.

JW