Posted to alt.home.repair
Colbyt Colbyt is offline

Default Repair Concrete Step

"Buck Turgidson" wrote in message
Adding to the advice above I would install two or more anchor pins to
help reinforce the patch. Depending on the size of the patch these pins
would vary in size from large tapcon screws to 3/8" rebar.

No matter what you do it is not going to last forever.

Are you suggesting that I drill some tapcons in first, and then pour
concrete around them, thereby embedding the tapcons?

Thanks for the tip.

Yes. The other posters have already responded. I confirm and agree with
all they said.

If a small repair using tapcons buy one long enough to leave at least half
of the new pour encased around the head.

Colbyt