Posted to alt.home.repair

Default ISE/Kitchenaid Dishwasher stuck on wash cycle

"lacruiser" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi All. I've got an ISE brand dishwasher, model CLSUP-2, this is the
same as one of the Kitchenaid models. It's about 17 years old and works
fine until today.

I removed the control panel cover and ran it through a complete cycle
again. I observed that the timer was advancing, but it still got stuck
in the first wash cycle.

I'm thinking maybe it's a bad contact indisde the timer, or perhaps
some other sensor somewhere has gotten stuck or is malfunctioning.

Could well be a relay or whatever trips the drain in the cycle. At 17
years, if you can't fix it yourself, you may have a hard time getting parts.
OTOH, a new timer is probably half the cost of a new and better, much better
machine.

You can try www.repairclinic.com or www.applianceaid.com for some help.