Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default On what temperature do you put your boiler on?

visionset wrote:
"Golan" wrote in message
ups.com...
What is the best temperature to keep the boiler on? What do you keep it
on?The maximum 82 degree or 60-65?
High temp = more gas but lees time to heat the house.
So how do you find it best to set?

I have the heating on near max ~70 (75 max)
I have the tap water on ~50 since it is very hard water and it keeps the
scale down.
Combi - I get to choose both.

as will any other system with a hot water tank that has a stat on it.

You turn the temp up enough to get the heat output you need. lower is
more efficient at fuel use, higher is more efficient at heating the house!