Posted to alt.home.repair
Terry Terry is offline

Default Finally An Answer To Slipping Water Bed Sheets

On 12 Nov 2006 06:22:43 -0800, "flamestar"
wrote:

For years I struggled with fitted water bed sheets. Then I got a super
side king regular flat sheets and for the first time the sheets stayed
in. They haven slipped out and I have had them on for days. They are
coming out today because I am going to wash them.

Waterbed sheets are just a rip off. No system including the pipes works
at all. Get supertsize king size flat sheets and you won't have any
problem

I don't have a water bed anymore. The trick I used was to take my
foot and push the mattress about a half meter back from the corners.
This would raise the corner high enough for me to slip the fitted
sheet fully on the corners.

Let me know if this works for you.