Posted to alt.home.repair
Proctologically Violated©® Proctologically Violated©® is offline

Default Heating yer house w/ yer car??

Awl,

Just a little ditty here, for those of you who actually use your garage for
your *car*--wow, what a novel idea!!
My garage is actually the basement of my house, and when I was foolish
enough to actually use it for the cars, I noticed the following:
When I brought the cars in in the winter, the house got warmer!
In summer, the house got miserable!
And, my garage, despite being in the basement, is really fairly remote from
the "house proper".
wow.....
Then, it made sense: a hot car is like a gigantic radiator, very high temp,
*very large mass*, adding boucou heat-- M x C x delta T, for the chemistry
peeple.
I'm sure this saved a cupla bucks a month--when I was silly enough to park
my cars in the garage.
Now, how bout dat motorcycle in the living room.....
--
------

Absolutely Vote, but NOT for a Democrat or a Republican.
Ending Corruption in Congress is the *Single Best Way*
to Materially Improve Your Family's Life.
The Solution is so simple--and inexpensive!

all d'numbuhs