Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.house
[email protected] mgkelson@yahoo.com is offline

Default Toilet roll holder: how high, how far?

Ajanta wrote:
Thanks to everyone who responded. Now, as for the most common advice
offered here, I did know that I can install it wherever I want.

Basically, I was puzzled that this being a common question faced in
every bathroom, why isn't there one standard, in particular why
instituional and reseidential builders have come to such different
conclusions...The answer probably is government regulations...

Keep in mind that these newsgroups are consumer/repair oriented and not
design oriented. You might get some better information if you were to
post the question on alt.architecture, for instance.