Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Tom S Tom S is offline

Default What a cheek!

Oh, I also used the Plansnow contact link to let them know. I figure that
since they sell their plans, they probably have attorneys to deal with this
kind of stuff.

Tom

" wrote in message

If you look at some of 'his' other plans for sale, you will see a 'CLASSIC
BOOKCASE' listed -
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Woodworking-Pl...ayphotohosting

- the photo he uses is from this site

http://www.plansnow.com/dn1048.html

Ps. Sorry the link is so long. How do you get one with the 'tinyurl' in
it?

Tom

"Darrell Feltmate" wrote in message
John
Just drop a note to Debby Suran at MIMF. She will take of it from there.
Some people have too much nerve no to mention dishonesty.

--
God bless and safe turning
Darrell Feltmate
"John" wrote in message
eBay plans for a home-made lathe - the seller even leaves the
impression it's his design!

http://tinyurl.com/y5ko4q

Only a quid, of course, but considering the design can be found free
at http://www.mimf.com/articles/lathe/index.htm ...

The seller seems to do a whole lot of 'e-books' of this kind - some of
it possibly breaching copyright (anyone paying attention at eBay?). I
suppose customers who can't be bothered to do a Google or check in
forums like this deserve what they get.

Anyone got George Farrell's email address?

John