Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.house

Default Kitchen faucets: how do different brands rank?

"Ajanta" wrote in message
As I mention in another thread, we are looking for a kitchen faucet. We
have short-listed Moen (which is what we have), Delta (a neighbor has
it), American Standard and Kohler (Both recommended by a Home Depot
worker).

I'm curious as to how he came up with the rankings. I've had Delta in my
houses for years and a Moen in the kitchen for the past 20 years. Since
they are virtually trouble free, I can't see how they can be bottom ranked.
One of the Deltas did have the seals replaced about 15 years ago. Ten
minutes and about $3 for the parts.

I have no experience with the other brands.