Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Furnace and AC prices -

What's your energy source? Gas, oil, or propane? Or electric heat
pump?

Where I live in NYS, it's about two or three grand to replace a
furnace, add another two or three g for the air conditioning.

Of course, a plumber installing Goodman is cheaper. A HVAC technician
doing a nice job and installing Rheem or Heil is a bit more expensive.

--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.

wrote in message
oups.com...
I live in Missouri and am a first time home buyer. The home we are
looking at buying has an ancient furnace and central air conditioner.
I'm having a lot of trouble just finding what a new furnace and air
conditioner might cost. Can anyone give me a range for furnace and
for
ac in US dollars? Thanks