DE

Default Hydraulics questions (a bit long)

Don
If I can remember my basic hydraulic classes of
so long ago, there are two types of hyd. systems.
Open center and closed center types. The difference centers around
the type of pump used..The closed center type only flows then there is
some demand, and the open center flows constantly, broadly speaking.

To design a hyd attachment would start with the type of pump
you have, if any, and what type of system ie open or closed center.
Give us some more info--what type of tractor,power steering, brakes
etc. Are you retrofitting an older 9N type or is this something a
more modern/larger?

DE