Posted to alt.home.repair

Default bending 1/2 inch wide stock to a 3/8 inch radius

"mm" wrote in message
On 11 Nov 2006 13:21:15 -0800, "BobK207" wrote:

(snip)

**4 inches long to attractively hold the new rear turn signal lights.
Made in 1969, it didn't have turn signals at all, afaict, according to
the owner's manual, although it does have lights in the front. and a
switch added on to the handlebars. But no indication there were ever
such lights in the back. Well, it has wires going half-way back the
rear fender, under the seat, but no sign of where they might have been
attached to the bike. My friend who gave me the bike can't remember
such details from 35 years ago, or he doesn't want to try.

cheers
Bob

Well, it may not be the US version, but Google Images has multiple pictures
of 69 Honda CB350s. See:
http://www.caldas.com.br/30anos/Hond..._DOHC_1969.jpg for starters.
Looks like it is mounted either to the rack, or the fender centerline. The
other pictures show a bracket mounted to fender for the taillight- probably
integral turn signals.

aem sends....