Posted to alt.home.repair
buffalobill buffalobill is offline

Default My Electricity has a Foul Odor

a.) apply the duct tape to your nose.
b.) change your noseclip it has mildew.
c.) get a new boyfriend.
d.) replace the voltage regulator in your olfactory epithelium:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olfactory_epithelium

wrote:
The electricity I am getting has a foul odor. I called the power
company and told them I am not satisfied and want a better quality
power. They told me that they can not change the odor and I will have
to live with this. I was quite angered and told them so before I
slammed down the phone. Today I phoned another power company and
asked them if their power stinks. They said no, so I asked them if
they would become my power company and told them why I dont want the
power from the company I have now. They said they can not do that. I
even told the man I was talking to that I would make it worth his
while if he sold me their electric and gave him my phone number just
in case he changes his mind. He still said no and told me he was
married. But he suggested that I put duct tape over all my outlets so
I wont smell the foul electricity odor. I just sent my boyfriend to
get some duct tape and he is starting to do this tonight. Do you
think it will stop the odor? What about the switches, and the things
the light bulbs go in, they smell too. Can I tape them up too? I am
wondering if the odor will still come out of those bulb holder things
when the bulbs are in, because he just taped up one of the bulbs and
now I cant see anything in here. Is there another way to fix this
problem, such as an electrical odor filter that my plummer can put
where the wires come to the house outside? I suppose I will call the
Culligan man tomorrow and see if he has anything for me.

Blondie